Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Entering or Changing Governance Tracking for Faculty Appointments in HRS
OverviewThe Governance Tracking page is used to store Division Affiliation information for faculty at UW-Madison and UW-Milwaukee. It also stores the Senate District information for UW-Madison.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigate to Workforce Development > Faculty Events > Calculate Tenure > Governance Tracking.
- To change existing data use the Find an Existing Value tab to search for the appropriate record. To add new data click Add a New Value tab.
- If changes are needed, select (+) to create a new row with a new effective date.
- Enter the Effective Date of the information (or the new effective date if a change is being made).
- Select the correct Division Affiliation.
- Select the appropriate Senate District Number.
- Select Senator or Alternate if appropriate. For new records this field defaults to "No".
- The Senate Seat Number should only be populated if Senator is selected.
- Click Save.