Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Running the Non Person Job Profile Report in HRS
Overview:This report will allow for the display of the Job Profile in PDF format. The report neatly displays all of the pertinent content for a specific Job Profile. This will include the Standard Job Description (SJD), Responsibilities, and Qualifications. This PDF can then be save, printed or emailed for business process needs.
- Navigate to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Reports > Non Person Profile Report to bring up the Run Control page.
- On the Run Control page, enter an Effective Date of 11/7/2021.
- Enter a Job Code in the Profile ID field. Additional Job Codes can be added by clicking on the plus sign at the end of the row.
- Click the Run button to run the report. The output will be pushed to the Report Manager.
- Click on the Report Manager hyperlink at the top of the page to access the report.
- Click the OK button to proceed.
- On the Process Scheduler page, the Process Type will be displayed as BI Publisher and the output type will default to Web and format to pdf.
- Click on the Report Manager link at the top of the page.
- Click on the Administration tab to access the report.
- Click on the hyperlink of the report as shown below.