Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Correcting Missing Position of Trust Checklist Items via WED
Overview:This document identifies how to correct Missing Position of Trust checklist items for employees. It is required to have at least the UWPOTN Position of Trust checklist item on the Person Assignment Checklist for each employee.
If missing reporting may not be accurate.
- If you are a TAM User and are using Prepare for Hire/Manage Hires, the Applicant Checklist UWPREC will be copied over to Person Assignment Checklist UWDATE and this includes the Position of Trust designation. You are unable to remove the Position of Trust checklist item on the Applicant Checklist page.
Instructions for Correcting Missing Position of Trust Checklist Item
- Click the UW_HR_MISSING_POSN_TRUST Query link.
NOTE: Once you see the query results, there are filters above the list: Business Unit, DeptID (1), DeptID - Like (2), Show Claimed, Show Completed.
- Click the "Check to Claim" check box. Your name will appear in the Claimed by section with the Date and Time noted.
- For the employee you have claimed, click the EMPLOYEE_CHECKLIST link in the Link to Correct column.
- A new browser tab opens with the employee's Person Assignment Checklist, click on the + sign to add a new Checklist Code row.
- Then follow the same instructions when updating Person Assignment Checklist (Update Records on the Person Assignment Checklist
Click on the + (plus) sign to add a new checklist code row. The Checklist Date will default to the current date - change accordingly. Then enter in the correct Checklist Code (UWDATE) and then add the appropriate Position of Trust checklist item. Make sure you change the status to Complete and change the dates for the new checklist item. Click Save.
- To return to the main WED page, you can either click the Home link or the Return to Dashboard link, which is available on every page.
- Initiating Sexual Harassment Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks for Direct Hires
- Initiating a Criminal Background Check and Sexual Harassment Reference Check in TAM
- Using the Person Assignment Checklist to record Criminal Background Check, Position of Trust and Sexual Harassment Reference Check in HRS
- Using the Person Checklist to Record Dates
- HR Report List for HRS