Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Benefits Administration
Viewing Messages Using the Mail Retrieval Page in HRS
Overview:The Mail Retrieval Page allows Administrators to view emails sent to employees from HRS.
- You must select a Module or you will receive the error message "No Module specified."
- Please limit your search results to avoid the page timing out.
- Navigate to: UW Enterprise Utilities > Mail Retrieval Page.
- Using the drop down menu, change the Module to "Benefits".
- Select "Benefits" from the Module drop down list.
- Enter your search criteria of "Empl ID", "Start Date" to "End Date" or "Email Address" then click on the "Show Emails" button. Please remember to limit your search to one day when using "Start Date" to "End Date" otherwise the search results will be large and the page will timeout.
- The page will a list of emails in the "PT Email Message" and "Configurator Messages" sections based on your search criteria.
- Click on the "Details" checkbox and a pop up box will appear to view the selected email message.