Topics Map > Applications & Software > Audio and Video Conferencing
Installing WebEx Productivity Tools on a Mac
OverviewThis document provides the steps to install and activate the WebEx Productivity Tools on a Mac computer.
- Close your Microsoft Outlook app.
- Open Finder and click on Applications in the left menu. Double click on "Self Service".
- Find Cisco WebEx Productivity Tools and click "Install".
- Once the installation is complete, open Finder and click on Applications in the left menu. Double click the "WebEx Productivity Tools" folder and then double click to open up the WebEx Productivity Tools application.
- You will be asked to enter your UWSS or UWSA credentials. Enter them again when the Federated ID login box pops up.
- When logged into WebEx, click on the blue Import Outlook Meetings button and enter your credentials again.
- Then, open Microsoft Outlook. The pop-up shown below should appear. Click OK.
- Webex and Outlook should be synced. You should now see the Webex plugin on the Home ribbon.