Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Time and Labor
Running the Smoothing and TRC Code Query in HRS
OverviewWalk through the running and viewing of the queries to identify employees that have used a Furlough TRC not associated to the employee's Furlough configuration (Intermittent, Consecutive or Smoothing).
- The UW_TL_WRONG_TRC_SAL_RED query is designed to identify employees who have an action reason for salary reduction (smoothing) but have entered a TRC code on the Timesheet that is used for intermittent or consecutive furlough.
- The UW_TL_WRONG_TRC_INTF_CONF query is designed to identify employees who have an action reason for consecutive or intermittent but have entered a TRC code on the Timesheet that is used for salary reduction (smoothing).
- Query Reports can be run to HTML or Excel.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
Instructions When the Wrong TRC Code is Used
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
- Enter the Query Name (UW_TL_WRONG_TRC_SAL_RED or UW_TL_WRONG_TRC_INTF_CONF) in the begins with field.
- Click on the Search button.
- Click on the Run to HTML link or the Run To Excel link.
- Enter Business Unit - Required Field.
- Enter Dept ID - Optional Field.
- Review results.
- Direct employee to update Timesheet as needed.