Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Time and Labor
Running the Smoothing and TRC Code Query in HRS
OverviewWalk through running and viewing query to identify those employees that have a salary reduction (smoothing) but have entered a TRC that does not match.
- This query is designed to identify those who have an action reason for salary reduction (smoothing) but have entered a TRC code on the timesheet that does not match the TRC's used for smoothing.
- Query Reports can be run to HTML or Excel.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
To the top
Instructions When the Wrong TRC Code is Used
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
- Enter the Query Name (UW_TL_WRONG_TRC_SAL_RED) in the begins with field
- Click on the Search button.
- Click on the Run to HTML link or the Run To Excel link.
- Enter Business Unit and/or Dept ID, optional.
- Enter From and To Date to identify search dates.
- Review results.
- Direct employee to update Timesheet as needed.
To the top